Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Language of Deception- Part 1

Sorcery is all around you. Do you not perceive it?

Language is a powerful tool that God gave us to communicate Truth to others. Satan, however, uses it to distort the Truth and manipulate others into confusion and altered perceptions of reality.

This podcast is part 1 of a series that will expose the dark origins of witchcraft. We discuss how language can be used to "bewitch" and "confuse" people by seducing them into another perception of what Truth really is.

The first step to coming out of Babylon, is seeing how Babylon has enslaved you through the "Language of Deception".

Podcast Reference Materials:
I was going to post the articles that I referenced for this podcast, but they have been taken down from the internet for some strange reason. If anyone wants me to forward them the show notes from this series, just e-mail me and I will send it to you. It looks like the articles that I am using for "Part 2" are still on the net, so I will be posting those when I upload it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Check out the TruthStream Podcast Main Page where you can leave comments and get involved!

Let's discuss it at: TruthStream's Discussion Forum.

Email any comments to: epiphos@hotmail.com
Call our listeners' comment line at: (206) 350-0054

TruthStream Oasis PodCast- Thursday, 5-22-2008

No comments: